Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- The pediatric mandible: I. A primer on growth and development.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2005; 116: 14e-23e
- Paediatric maxillofacial fractures: their aetiological characters and fracture patterns.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2002; 30: 237-241
- Patterns and outcomes of pediatric facial fractures in the United States: a survey of the National Trauma Data Bank.J Am Coll Surg. 2008; 207: 710-716
- Patterns of pediatric mandible fractures in the United States.JAMA Facial Plast Surg. 2016; 18: 37-41
- Early fracture of the mandibular condyles: frequently an unsuspected cause of growth disturbances.Am J Orthod. 1980; 78: 1-24
- Functional appliance treatment for bilateral condylar fracture in a pediatric patient.Pediatr Dent. 2009; 31: 432-437
- A retrospective study of using removable occlusal splint in the treatment of condylar fracture in children.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2014; 42: 1078-1082
- Comparison of nonsurgical treatment options in pediatric condylar fractures rigid intermaxillary fixation versus using guiding elastic therapy.J Craniofac Surg. 2013; 24: e203-e206
- Treatment of pediatric condylar fractures: a 20-year experience.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2015; 136: 1279-1288
- Transoral open reduction and fixation of mandibular condylar base and neck fractures in children and young teenagers—a beneficial treatment option?.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2013; 71: 1220-1230
- Treatment of intracapsular condylar fractures with resorbable pins.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011; 69: 3019-3025
- Modified preauricular approach and rigid internal fixation for intracapsular condyle fracture of the mandible.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2010; 68: 1578-1584
- Dislocation of the mandible into the middle cranial fossa. Case report.J Neurosurg. 2007; 107: 75-78
The authors have nothing to disclose.