Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Prosthetic rehabilitation of a patient with unilateral dislocated condyle fracture after treatment with a mandibular repositioning splint: a clinical report.J Prosthet Dent. 2013; 109: 367-372
- Treatment of malocclusion and TMJ dysfunction secondary to condylar fractures.Craniomaxillofac Trauma Reconstr. 2009; 2: 1-18
- Stability of anterior open-bite treatment with occlusal adjustment.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2010; 138: 14.e1-e7
- Evaluation of anterior open-bite treatment with occlusal adjustment.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2008; 134: 10-11
- Stability of orthodontic treatment outcome: follow-up until 10 years postretention.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 1999; 115: 300-304
- Correction of the occlusal and functional sequelae of mandibular condyle fractures using orthodontic mini-implant molar intrusion.J Orthod. 2014; 41: 245-253
- Maxillary molar intrusion with fixed appliances and mini-implant anchorage studied in three dimensions.Angle Orthod. 2005; 75: 754-760
- Severe open bite due to traumatic condylar fractures treated nonsurgically with implanted miniscrew anchorage.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2013; 143: S137-S147
- Skeletal anchorage system for open-bite correction.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 1999; 115: 166-174
- Closing anterior open bites by intruding molars with titanium miniplate anchorage.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2002; 122: 593-600
- Open bite: spectrum of treatment potentials and limitations.Semin Orthod. 2013; 19: 239-252
- Nonextraction treatment of an open bite with microscrew implant anchorage.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2006; 130: 391-402
- Occlusal and temporomandibular joint disorders in patients with unilateral condylar fracture. A prospective one-year study.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1998; 27: 280-285
- Severe osteoarthrosis after fracture of the mandibular condyle: a clinical and histologic study of seven patients.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1944; 52: 138-142
- A retrospective study of temporomandibular joint ankyloses secondary to surgical treatment of mandibular condylar fractures.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2014; 52: 270-274
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery.Saunders, St Louis (MO)2009
- Treatment of temporomandibular joint ankylosis by a modified fossa prosthesis.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2002; 32: 296-299
- A protocol for management of temporomandibular joint ankylosis.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1990; 48: 1145-1151
- Reconstruction of the mandibular condyle using ramus osteotomies: a preliminary report.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1989; 47: 367-377
- Costochondral grafting for posttraumatic temporomandibular joint reconstruction: a review of six cases.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1989; 47: 1030-1036
- Temporomandibular joint ankylosis: surgical treatment and long-term results.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1989; 47: 900-906
- Correction of malunion of a mandibular fracture with disfiguring malocclusion.Am J Orthod Oral Surg. 1945; 31: 310-317
Disclosure Statement: The authors have nothing to disclose.