Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Aesthetic treatment considerations for the eyebrows and periorbital complex.J Drugs Dermatol. 2014; 13: 17-20
- Fractionated CO2 laser resurfacing: our experience with more than 2000 treatments.Aesthet Surg J. 2009; 29: 317-322
- Skin resurfacing.in: Niamtu J. Cosmetic facial surgery. Elsevier Mosby, St Louis (MO)2011: 517-603
- Ablative skin resurfacing with a novel microablative CO2 laser.J Drugs Dermatol. 2009; 8: 138-144
- Update on fractional laser technology.J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2010; 3: 42-50
- The spectrum of laser skin resurfacing: nonablative, factional, and ablative laser resurfacing.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2008; 58: 719-737
- Safe and effective one-session fractional skin resurfacing using a carbon dioxide laser device in super-pulse mode: a clinical and histologic study.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2011; 35: 31-42
- Ablative CO2 lasers for skin tightening: traditional versus fractional.Dermatol Surg. 2014; 40: S147-S151
- Fractionated laser.SURGE, a publication of the AACS. 2015; : 20-21
- Will nonablative rejuvenation replace ablative lasers? Facts and controversies.Clin Dermatol. 2013; 31: 718-721
- Fractional laser skin resurfacing with SmartXide DOT. Initial Results.Deka s.r.l, Italy2008: 1-4
- Non-surgical treatment modalities of facial photodamage: practical knowledge for the oral and maxillofacial professional.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2006; 35: 389-398
- Facial skin rejuvenation: ablative laser resurfacing, chemical peels, or photodymanic therapy? Facts and controversies.Clin Dermatol. 2013; 31: 737-740
- Fractional CO2 resurfacing has it replaced ablative resurfacing techniques?.Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am. 2013; 21: 213-227
- Fractional carbon dioxide laser resurfacing of rhytids and photoaged skin- a prospective clinical study on patient expectation and satisfaction.Lasers Surg Med. 2015; 47: 111-119