Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Lateral canthal surgery.Facial Plast Surg. 2010; 26: 193-200
- The evaluation and treatment of lower eyelid paralysis.Facial Plast Surg. 2008; 24: 231-241
- Anthropometric analysis of palpebral fissure dimensions and its position in South Indian ethnic adults.Oman Med J. 2013; 28: 26-32
- The anatomy of the human orbit and accessory organs of vision.Frowde and Hodder & Stoughton, London1921
- Dimensions and anatomic variations of the orbicularis oculi muscle in nonpreserved, fresh-frozen human cadavers.Ophthal Plast Reconstr Surg. 2014; 30: 198-200
- Aesthetic canthal suspension.Clin Plast Surg. 2015; 42: 79-86
- The anatomy of the lateral canthal tendon.Arch Ophthalmol. 1987; 105: 529-532
- Eisler and his pocket.Am J Ophthalmol. 2006; 141: 417-418
- Changes in ocular globe-to-orbital rim position with age: implications for aesthetic blepharoplasty of the lower eyelids.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 1999; 23: 337-342
- Keratoconus associated with floppy eyelid syndrome.Ophthalmology. 1991; 98: 1674-1678
- Floppy eyelid with hyperglycinemia.Am J Ophthalmol. 1984; 98: 614-616
- Floppy eyelid syndrome.CMAJ. 2015; 187: 130
- Floppy eyelid syndrome as a subset of lax eyelid conditions: relationships and clinical relevance (an ASOPRS thesis).Ophthal Plast Reconstr Surg. 2010; 26: 195-204
- Comprehensive lower eyelid rejuvenation.Facial Plast Surg. 2010; 26: 209-221
- Exophthalmometry: a comparative study of the Naugle and Hertel instruments.Ophthal Plast Reconstr Surg. 1997; 13: 189-194
- Prominent eye: operative management in lower lid and midfacial rejuvenation and the morphologic classification system.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2002; 110 ([discussion: 629–34]): 620-628
- Postblepharoplasty ectropion. Prevention and management.Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1991; 117: 852-856
- New insights into physical findings associated with postblepharoplasty lower eyelid retraction.Aesthet Surg J. 2014; 34: 995-1004
- Functional considerations in aesthetic eyelid surgery.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2014; 134: 1154-1170
- Surgical management of orbital tarsal disparity.Arch Ophthalmol. 1966; 75: 386-389
- The modified Bick quick strip procedure for surgical treatment of eyelid malposition.Ophthal Plast Reconstr Surg. 2012; 28: 294-299
- The tarsal strip procedure.Arch Ophthalmol. 1979; 97: 2192-2196
- The lateral tarsal strip: illustrated pearls.Facial Plast Surg. 2007; 23: 200-202
- Simultaneous lateral, anterior, and posterior (SLAP) lower-lid blepharoplasty.Ophthalmic Surg. 1992; 23: 260-264
- Lateral canthal resuspension sine canthotomy.Ophthal Plast Reconstr Surg. 2011; 27: 371-375
- Lateral canthal anchoring: special situations.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2005; 116: 1149-1157
- Lid imbrication syndrome. Diagnosis with rose Bengal staining.Ophthalmology. 1994; 101: 763-766
Financial Disclosures: None.
Conflicts of Interest: None.