Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Lower eyelid blepharoplasty. Facial plastic and reconstructive surgery.3rd edition. Thieme, New York2009: 271-285
- Blepharoplasty. Fonseca oral and maxillofacial surgery. vol. 3. Saunders/Elsevier, St Louis (MO)2009: 579-594 2nd edition.
- A critical analysis of the current surgical concepts for lower blepharoplasty.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2004; 114 ([discussion: 794–6]): 785-793
- The role of orbital fat preservation in facial aesthetic surgery. A new concept.Clin Plast Surg. 1996; 23: 17-28
- Algorithm for canthoplasty: the lateral retinacular suspension: a simplified suture canthopexy.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1999; 103 ([discussion: 2054–8]): 2042-2053
- Lateral canthal anchoring.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2003; 112 ([discussion: 238–9]): 222-237
- Incidence of postblepharoplasty orbital hemorrhage and associated visual loss.Ophthal Plast Reconstr Surg. 2004; 20: 426-432
- Cosmetic blepharoplasty. Facial cosmetic surgery.Elsevier, St Louis (MO)2011: 129-174
- Blepharoplasty. Current therapy in oral and maxillofacial surgery.Saunders/Elsevier, St Louis (MO)2012: 986-995