Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Treatment of glabellar frown lines C. Botulinum-A exotoxin.J Dermatol Surg Oncol. 1992; 18: 17-21
The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) 2013 facts and statistics report. Available at: http://www.surgery.org/sites/default/files/2014-Stats.pdf. Accessed December 15, 2015.
- The role of neurotoxins in the periorbital and mid facial areas.Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am. 2015; 23: 243-255
- Botulinum toxin injections for facial rejuvenation.in: Nahai F. The art of aesthetic surgery: principles and techniques. 2nd edition. Quality Medical Publishing, St Louis (MO)2011: 243-246
- A succinct review of botulinum toxin in dermatology; update of cosmetic and non-cosmetic use.J Cosmet Dermatol. 2011; 10: 58-67
- Contraindications and complications with the use of botulinum toxin.Clin Dermatol. 2004; 22: 66-75
- Botulinum toxin for management of focal hyperhydrosis.Aesthet Surg J. 2002; 23: 67-69
- Cosmetic complications: rare and serious events following botulinum toxin and soft tissue filler administration.J Drugs Dermatol. 2015; 14: 486-491
Botox Cosmetic (2014) OnabotulinumtoxinA: full prescribing information. Allergan Inc., Irvine.
Xeomin (2013) IncobotulinumtoxinA: full prescribing information. Merz Pharmaceuticals, LLC, Greensboro.
Dysport (2010) AbobotulinumtoxinA: full prescribing information. Medicis Aesthetics Inc., Scottsdale.
- Abo-, inco-, ona-, and rimabotulinum toxins in clinical therapy: a primer.Pharmacotherapy. 2013; 33: 304-318
- Recommendations and current practices for reconstitution and storage of botulinum toxin type A.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2012; 67: 373-378
- Efficacy of fresh versus refrigerated botulinum toxin in the treatment of lateral periorbital rhytids.Ophthal Plast Recontr Surg. 2007; 23: 433-438
- Dosing, efficacy and safety plus the use of computerized photography for botulinum toxins type A for upper facial lines.J Cosmet Laser Ther. 2010; 12: 106-111
- Dilution volume of botulinum toxin type A for the treatment of glabellar rhytids: does it matter?.Dermatol Surg. 2007; 33: S97-S104
- Consensus recommendations on the use of botulinum toxin type A in facial esthetics.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2004; 114: 1S-22S
- Botulinum toxin: clinical implications of antigenicity and immunoresistance.in: Brin M.F. Jankovic J. Hallet M. Scientific and therapeutic aspects of botulinum toxin. Lippencott Williams and Wilkins, Philadelphia2002: 409-415
- Browlift with botulinum toxin.Dermatol Surg. 2000; 26: 55-60
- Chemical browlift.Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1998; 124: 3221-3223
- Botulinum toxin type A treatment in the upper face: retrospective analysis of daily practice.Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol. 2012; 5: 53-58
- Treatment guidelines for botulinum toxin type A for peri-ocular injection and a report of upper lip ptosis following injections of lateral canthal rhytids.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2001; 108: 208-214
- Botulinum toxin treatment of lower eyelid improves infra-lid rhytids and widens the eye.Dermatol Surg. 2001; 27: 703-708
- Botulinum toxin in facial rejuvenation: an update.Dermatol Clin. 2009; 27: 417-425
- Complications, adverse reactions, and insights with the use of botulinum toxin.Dermatol Surg. 2003; 29: 549-556
- Botulinum A toxin therapy. Neutralizing and non-neutralizing antibodies-therapeutic consequences.Exp Neurol. 1997; 147: 96-102
- Systemic weakness after therapeutic injections of botulinum toxin A: a case series and review of the literature.Clin Neuropharmacol. 2010; 33: 243-247
- Dose ranging study of botulinum toxin type A in the treatment of glabellar rhytids.Dermatol Surg. 2005; 32: 414-422
- An overview of botulinum toxins: past, present and future.Clin Plast Surg. 2011; 38: 409-426
- Botulinum toxin: examining duration of effect in facial esthetic applications.Am J Clin Dermatol. 2010; 11: 183-199
- Botulinum toxin and migraine surgery.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2003; 112: 171S-173S
- Effect of volume and concentration on the diffusion of botulinum exotoxin A.Arch Dermatol. 2004; 140: 1351-1354
- Complications of botulinum exotoxin for hyperfunctional lines.Dermatol Surg. 1998; 24: 1249-1254
The author has nothing to disclose.