Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Cosmetic blepharoplasty.Atlas Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2004; 12: 91-130
- Principles and techniques used to create a natural hairline in surgical hair restoration.Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am. 2004; 12: 201-217
- Hairline design and frontal hairline restoration.Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am. 2013; 21: 351-362
- Creating a hairline.Dermatol Clin. 1999; 17 (vii; [discussion: 76]): 271-275
- Patient selection, candidacy, and treatment planning for hair restoration surgery.Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am. 2013; 21: 343-350
- Patient selection, hair transplant design, and hairstyle.J Dermatol Surg Oncol. 1992; 18: 386-394
- Aesthetic surgery of the forehead and upper third of the face: Thomas procedures in facial plastic surgery.People's Medical Pub. House-USA, Shelton (CT)2011
- Aesthetic correction of a protrusive forehead through repositioning of the anterior wall of the frontal sinus.Archives of Craniofacial Surgery. 2014; 15: 129-132
- Aesthetic analysis of the eyebrows.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1997; 99: 1808-1816
Westmore MG. Facial cosmetics in conjunction with surgery. Aesthetic Plastic Surgical Society Meeting. Vancouver (Canada), May 4–8, 1975.
- The influence of brow shape on the perception of facial form and brow aesthetics.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2007; 119: 2240-2247
- Identifying ideal brow vector position: empirical analysis of three brow archetypes.Facial Plast Surg. 2013; 29: 76-82
- Aesthetic analysis of the ideal eyebrow shape and position.Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol. 2016; 273: 305-310
- Peterson's principles of oral and maxillofacial surgery.2nd edition. B C Decker, Hamilton (Canada); London2004
- Criteria for the forehead lift.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 1991; 15: 141-147
- The forehead lift: techniques to avoid complications and produce optimal results.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 1989; 13: 217-237
- Forehead-brow rhytidoplasty: reassessing the goals.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1994; 93 ([discussion: 90–1]): 1378-1389
- Inland Cosmetic/Surgical Arts of Inland Empire - general cosmetic surgery fellowship.in: Dhaliwal H. American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, 2012-2013
- Putterman's cosmetic oculoplastic surgery.4th edition. Saunders/Elsevier, Philadelphia2008: 1 (online resource (xiv, 347 p.))
- Topographic anatomy of the eyelids, and the effects of sex and age.Br J Ophthalmol. 1999; 83: 347-352
- Ptosis repair in aesthetic blepharoplasty.Clin Plast Surg. 2013; 40: 201-212
- Lower lid blepharoplasty: panel discussion, controversies, and techniques.Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am. 2014; 22: 97-118
- Aesthetic canthal suspension.Clin Plast Surg. 2015; 42: 79-86
The author has nothing to disclose.