Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- The aging face consultation.in: Master techniques in facial rejuvenation. Saunders Elsevier, Philadelphia2007: 1-16
- The anatomy of the aging face: volume loss and changes in 3-dimensional topography.Aesthet Surg J. 2006; 26: S4-S9
- Anatomy and pathophysiology of facial aging.Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am. 2001; 9: 179-187
- Dermatological implications of skeletal aging: a focus on supraperiosteal volumization for perioral rejuvenation.J Drugs Dermatol. 2008; 7: 209-220
- Fat distribution: a morphologic study of the aging face.Dermatol Surg. 2000; 26: 1107-1112
- ACC/AHA 2007 guidelines on perioperative cardiovascular evaluation and care for noncardiac surgery: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Writing Committee to Revise the 2002 Guidelines on Perioperative Cardiovascular Evaluation for Noncardiac Surgery) developed in collaboration with the American Society of Echocardiography, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, Heart Rhythm Society, Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, Society for Vascular Medicine and Biology, and Society for Vascular Surgery.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 50: e159-e241
- Management of anesthesia and facility in facelift surgery.Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am. 2009; 17: 531-538
- Avoiding patient dissatisfaction and complications in facelift surgery.Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am. 2009; 17: 515-530
- STOP questionnaire: a tool to screen patients for obstructive sleep apnea.Anesthesiology. 2008; 108: 812-821
- Plastic surgery of the head, face and neck.Lea and Febinger, Philadelphia1926
- Chirurgie esthetique pure: techniques et results.Gaston Doin et Cie, Paris (France)1930
Keller GS. Endolaser excision of glabellar frown lines and forehead rhytids. Paper Presented at a Meeting of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Los Angeles, February 1, 1992.
- Endoscopic forehead lift: review of technique, cases, and complications.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2002; 110: 1558-1568
- New perspectives on the surgical anatomy and nomenclature of the temporal region: literature review and dissection study.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2013; 131: 510-522
- Endoscopic forehead rejuvenation: I. Limitations, flaws, and rewards.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2006; 117: 1121-1133
- Complications in periorbital surgery.Facial Plast Surg. 2013; 29: 64-70
- Safety and efficacy of combined upper blepharoplasties and open coronal browlift: a consecutive series of 600 patients.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 1996; 20: 453-462
- The forehead lift: endoscopic versus coronal approaches.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2001; 25: 35-39
- A simple and reliable landmark for identification of the supraorbital nerve in surgery of the forehead: an in vivo anatomical study.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2005; 63: 25-27
- A modified pre-auricular approach to the temporomandibular joint and malar arch.Br J Oral Surg. 1979; 17: 91-103
- In situ location of the temporal branch of the facial nerve.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2007; 65: 2466-2469
- The course of the frontal branch of the facial nerve in relation to fascial planes: an anatomic study.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2010; 125: 532-537
- Subcutaneous trichophytic forehead browlift: the case for an “open” approach.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2006; 64: 1133-1136
- EEMCO guidance for the assessment of hair shedding and alopecia.Skin Pharmacol Physiol. 2004; 17: 98-110
Disclosure Statement: The authors have nothing to disclose.