Genioplasty procedures are mostly performed as part of the orthognathic surgical correction of dentofacial deformities.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Genioplasty.Can J Oral Health. 2010; 100: 554-600
- Essentials in orthognathic surgery.(Chapter 2)2nd edition. Quintessence, Chicago2011: 11-57
- The surgical correction of mandibular prognathism and retrognathia with consideration of genioplasty. I. Surgical procedures to correct mandibular prognathism and reshaping of the chin.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol. 1957; 10: 677-688
- A simplified technique of genioplasty with simultaneous widening or narrowing of the chin.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2001; 59: 1244-1245
- Operation der prognathie und mikrogenie.Dtsch Zahn Mund Kieferheilkd. 1942; 9: 121
- Genioplasty: the versatility of horizontal osteotomy.J Oral Surg. 1969; 27: 690-700
- Horizontal osteotomy of the mandible.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1964; 34: 464-471
- Correction of dentofacial deformities by surgery in the anterior part of the jaws.Am J Orthod. 1973; 64: 162-187
- Essentials in orthognathic surgery.(Chapter 5)2nd edition. Quintessence, Chicago2011: 209-264
© 2016 Elsevier Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.