Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Experimental study of fractures of the upper jaw: parts 1.Rev Chir Paris. 1901; 23 (360–379): 208-227
- Surgical treatment of facial injuries.Williams and Wilkens, Baltimore (MD)1949
- Operative correction by osteotomy of recessed malar maxillary compound in case of oxycephaly.Br J Plast Surg. 1950; 3: 123
- Further observations of the behavior of autogenous split-rib grafts in reconstruction of extensive defects of the cranium and face.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1957; 20: 281
- Osteotomies totales de la face: syndrome de Crouzon, syndrome D'Apert: oxycephalies, scaphocephalies, turricephalies.Ann Chir Plast. 1967; 12: 273
- The definitive plastic surgical treatment of the severe facial deformities of craniofacial dysostosis: Crouzon and Apert diseases.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1971; 48: 419
Tessier P. Dysostoses cranio-faciale (syndromes de Crouzon et d'Apert): osteotomies totals de la face. In: International Congress of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (4th: 1967: Rome, Italy). Transactions of the Fourth International Congress of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Rome, October 1967. Amsterdam, Excerpta Medica Foundation .
- Relationship of craniosynostosis to craniofacial dysostosis and to faciosynostosis: a study with therapeutic implications.Clin Plast Surg. 1982; 9: 531
- Autogenous bone grafts taken from the calvarium for facial and cranial applications.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1971; 48: 224
- Total osteotomy of the middle third of the face for faciostenosis or for sequelae of the Le Fort III fractures.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1971; 48: 533
- Traitement des dysmorphies faciales propres aux dysostoses craniofaciales (DGF), maladies de Crouzon et d'Apert.Neurochirurgie. 1971; 17: 295
- Craniofacial surgery in syndromic craniosynostosis: craniosynostosis, diagnosis, evaluation and management.Raven Press, New York1986: 321
Tessier P. Recent improvement in the treatment of facial and cranial deformities in Crouzon disease and Apert syndrome. In: Symposium of Plastic Surgery of the Orbital Region. St Louis (MO): CV Mosby; 1976. p. 271.
- Variations of Le Fort II osteotomies for correction of midfacial deformities.J Max Fac Surg. 1980; 8: 258-265
Converse JM, Wood-Smith D. An atlas and classification of midfacial and craniofacial osteotomies. Transactions of the Fifth International Congress of Plastic Surgery. Melbourne, Butterworths, February 22–26, 1971. p. 931.
- Naso-maxillary hypoplasia–the Le Fort II osteotomy.Br J Oral Surg. 1973; 11: 77-93
- Le Fort II osteotomy.J Craniofac Surg. 2012; 23: 1964-1967
- An approach to Le Fort II osteotomy.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1984; 22: 87-92
- Growth and development of regional units in the head and face based on anthropometric measurements.Cleft Palate Craniofac J. 1992; 29: 301-302
- Anthropometric growth study of the head.Cleft Palate Craniofac J. 1992; 29: 303-307
- Growth patterns in the orbital region: a morphometric study.Cleft Palate Craniofac J. 1992; 29: 315-317
- Sutural biology and the correlates of craniosynostosis.Am J Med Genet. 1993; 47: 581-616
- The Le Fort III osteotomy.in: Bell W. Proffit W. White R. Surgical correction of dentofacial deformities. Saunders, Philadelphia1980: 644-679
- Advancement of the orbits and the midface in one piece, combined with frontal repositioning for the correction of Crouzon syndrome.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1978; 61: 507-516
- Medial fasciotomy.Br J Plast Surg. 1979; 32: 339-342
- Four years’ experience with major maxillary osteotomy for retrusion.J Oral Surg. 1971; 29: 549
- Long-term stability of subcranial Lefort III osteotomy in syndromic and non-syndromic patients.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2000; 58: 50-51
- Midface position after LeFort III advancement: a long-term follow-up study.Cleft Palate J. 1986; 23: 75-77
- An etiologic and nosologic overview of craniosynostosis syndromes.Birth Defects Orig Artic Ser. 1975; 11: 137-189
- Combined report of problems and complications in 793 craniofacial operations.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1979; 64: 198
- Craniofacial dysostosis syndromes: a staged reconstructive approach.in: Turvey T.A. Vig K.W.L. Fonseca R.J. Facial clefts and craniosynostosis: principles and management. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1996: 630-685
- The craniofacial dysostosis syndromes: current surgical thinking and future directions.Cleft Palate Craniofac J. 2000; 37: 433
- Craniofacial dysostosis: staging of reconstruction and management of the midface deformity.Neurosurg Clin N Am. 1991; 2: 683-702
- Nonsyndromic craniosynostosis.in: Turvey T.A. Vig K.W.L. Fonseca R.J. Facial clefts and craniosynostosis: principles and management. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1996: 596-629
- Intracranial pressure in craniosynostosis: pre- and postoperative recordings. Correlation with functional results.in: Persing J.A. Jane J.A. Edgerton M.T. Scientific foundations and surgical treatment of craniosynostosis. Williams and Wilkins, Baltimore (MD)1989: 263-269
- Intracranial pressure and intracranial volume in children with craniosynostosis.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1992; 90: 230-271
- On Le Fort III osteotomy for Crouzon disease in children: report of a four year follow-up in one patient.Scand J Plast Reconstr Surg. 1974; 8: 169-172
- The surgical correction of craniofacial synostosis and craniosynostosis.in: Peterson L. Principles of oral and maxillofacial surgery. Lippincott – Raven, Philadelphia1992: 1489-1530
- Craniofacial dysostosis: management of the midface deformity.in: Bell W.H. Orthognathic and reconstructive surgery. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1992: 1888
- Distraction of Le Fort II osteotomy by intraoral distractor: a case report.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2006; 64: 856-860
- Orthodontic treatment in combination with Le Fort II bone distraction in patient with Apert syndrome.Bull Tokyo Dent Coll. 2013; 54: 9-17
- Monobloc minus Le Fort II for single-stage treatment of the Apert phenotype.J Craniofac Surg. 2013; 24: 596-598
- Normalizing facial ratios in Apert syndrome patients with Le Fort II midface distraction and simultaneous zygomatic repositioning.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2013; 132: 129-140