Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Protocol for concomitant temprormandibular joint custom-fitted total joint reconstruction and orthognathic surgery utilizing computer-assisted surgical simulation.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2013; 71: 2123-2129
- Protocol for concomitant temporomandibular joint custom-fitted total joint reconstruction and orthognathic surgery using computer-assisted surgical simulation.Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2015; 27: 37-46
- Common TMJ disorders: orthodontic and surgical management.in: McNamara J.A. Kapila S.D. Temporomandibular disorders and orofacial pain: separating controversy from consensus. Craniofacial growth series. vol. 46. The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor (MI)2009: 159-198
- Concomitant TMJ and orthognathic surgery: diagnosis and treatment planning. Oral and maxillofacial surgery knowledge update.American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Chicago (IL)2014
- Planning for combined TMJ arthroplasty and orthognathic surgery.in: Ness G.M. Atlas of the oral and maxillofacial clinics of North America. WB Saunders Co, Philadelphia2011: 243-270
Wolford LM. Postsurgical patient management. In: Fonseca R, Marciani R, Turvey T. Oral and maxillofacial surgery, vol. III. 2nd edition. Chapter 19. St. Louis: Saunders (Elsevier); 2008. p. 396–418.
- Orthognathic and TMJ surgery: postsurgical patient management.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011; 69: 2893-2903
- Autologous fat transplantation around temporomandibular joint total joint prostheses: preliminary treatment outcomes.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1997; 55: 245-251
- Outcomes of total alloplastic replacement with periarticular autogenous fat grafting for management of reankylosis of the temporomandibular joint.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2008; 66: 1794-1803
- Maxillo-mandibular counter-clockwise rotation and mandibular advancement with TMJ concepts1 total joint prostheses: part I skeletal and dental stability.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2008; 38: 126-138
- Maxillo-mandibular counter-clockwise rotation and mandibular advancement with TMJ concepts total joint prostheses: part III pain and dysfunction outcomes.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2009; 38: 326-331
- Twenty-year follow-up on a patient-fitted temporomandibular joint prosthesis: the Techmedica/TMJ concepts device.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2015; 273: 952-960
The author has no commercial or financial relationship to any company, product, or service presented in this article. There is no outside funding or other resources. This work is self-funded by the author.