Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- A modified intraoral sagittal splitting technique for the correction of mandibular prognathism.J Oral Surg. 1968; 26: 249-250
- Modifications in the sagittal split osteotomy of the mandible.J Oral Surg. 1977; 35: 157-159
- Zur Operationstechnik bei der Progenia und anderen Unterkieferanomalien.Dtsch Zahn Mund Kieferhlkd. 1955; 23: 11-25
- Essentials in orthognathic surgery.(Chapter 4)2nd edition. Quintessence, Chicago2010: 209-218
- Basic guidelines for the surgical correction of mandibular anteroposterior deficiency and excess.Clin Plast Surg. 2007; 34: 501-517
- The sagittal split mandibular ramus osteotomy surgical manual.Walter Lorenz Surgical, Jacksonville (FL)1999
- Intraoperative diagnosis of condylar sag after bilateral sagittal split ramus osteotomy.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2002; 40: 285-292
The authors declare that there are no commercial or financial conflicts of interest as well as any funding sources regarding the work.