Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Vacuum-assisted closure: a new method for wound control and treatment.Ann Plast Surg. 1997; 38: 563
- Nutrition and wound healing.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2006; 117: 42S-58S
- Clinical approach to wounds: debridement and wound bed preparation including the use of dressings and wound-healing adjuvants.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2006; 117: 72S-109S
- Wound healing: an overview.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2006; 117: 1e-S-32e-S
- Nutrition and wound healing.Clin Dermatol. 2010; 28: 432-439
- Fluids, electrolytes and nutrition in the oral and maxillofacial surgery patient.Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 1996; 4: 3
- Moist wound healing with occlusive dressings: a clinical focus.Dermatol Surg. 2001; 27: 175-181
- The physiology of wound healing. A summary normal and abnormal wound healing processes.Adv Wound Care. 1998; 11: 326-328
- Nutritional aspects of care.Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2006; 18: 1
- Wound healing primer.Surg Clin North Am. 2010; 90: 1133-1146
- Application of Vacuum-Assisted Closure Device in Maxillofacial Reconstruction.J Oral Maxillo Surg. 2010; 68: 3037-3042
- Nutrition and wound healing: an update.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2011; 127: 38S-43S
- The scientific basis of healing.Adv Wound Care. 1997; 10: 30-36
- Vacuum-assisted closure versus saline-moistened gauze in the healing of postoperative diabetic foot wounds.Ostomy Wound Manage. 2000; 46: 28-34
- Vacuum assisted closure: a new method for wound control and treatment: animal studies and basic foundation.Ann Plast Surg. 1997; 38: 553
- The role of moisture balance in wound healing.Adv Skin Wound Care. 2007; 20: 39-53
- Nutrition: a critical component of wound healing.Adv Skin Wound Care. 2010; 23: 560-572
- Honey as topical prophylaxis against radiochemotherapy-induced mucositis in head and neck cancer.J Laryngol Otol. 2009; 123: 223-228
- Nutrition and wound healing.J Wound Care. 2011; 20: 8
- Use of honey in wound care: an update.Adv Skin Wound Care. 2011; 24: 40-44
- Understanding the role of nutrition and wound healing.Nutr Clin Pract. 2010; 25: 61
- The wound healing process: an overview of the cellular and molecular mechanisms.J Int Med Res. 2009; 37: 1528-1542
- Basics in nutrition and wound healing.Nutrition. 2010; 26: 862-866
- Nutrition and wound healing.Crit Care Nurs Clin North Am. 2012; 24: 179-200
- Formation of the scab and the rate of epithelisation of superficial wounds in the skin of the young domestic pig.Nature. 1962; 193: 293
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Department of the Army, Department of the Navy, nor the US Government.