Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
Removal of third molars
- Impacted teeth.W. B. Saunders Co, Philadelphia1993
- Hupp J. Ellis III, E. Tucker M. Contemporary oral and maxillofacial surgery. 5th edition. Elsevier Health Sciences, St Louis (MO)2008
- Peterson's principles of oral and maxillofacial surgery.3rd edition. Lipponcott, Shelton (CT)2011
- Illustrated lecture notes in oral and maxillofacial surgery.Quintessence, Hanover Park (IL)2008
- Periodontal pathology associated with asymptomatic third molars.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2002; 60: 1227-1233
- Changes over time in position and periodontal status of retained third molars.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2007; 65: 2011-2017
- Progression of periodontal disease in the second/third molar region in subjects with asymptomatic third molars.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2006; 64: 189-193
- The influence of anatomical, pathophysiological and other factors on the periodontal healing after impacted third molar surgery: a multiple regression analysis.J Clin Periodontol. 1991; 16: 37
- Coronectomy: a technique to protect the inferior alveolar nerve.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2004; 62: 1447-1452
Grafting third molar sites
- Management of mandibular third molar extraction sites to prevent periodontal defects.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2004; 62: 1213-1224
- Autotransplantation of teeth.Quintessence International, Carol Stream (IL)2001