Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Incidence of large third-molar-associated cystic lesions requiring hospitalization.Acta Odontol Scand. 1996; 54: 327-331
- Periodontal pathology associated with asymptomatic third molars.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2002; 60: 1227
- Progression of periodontal disease in the second/third molar region in subjects with asymptomatic third molars.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2006; 64: 189
- Changes in third molar and non-third molar periodontal pathology over time.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2007; 65: 1577
- The prophylactic extraction of third molars: a public health hazard.Am J Public Health. 2007; 97: 154-159
- Third molar infections.Med Oral Patol Oral Cir Bucal. 2004; 9 (120–2): 122-125
- The American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons age-related third molar study.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2005; 63: 1106-1114
- Evidenced-based decision making: the third molar.Dent Clin North Am. 2009; 53: 77-96
- Orthodontists' and surgeons' opinions on the role of third molars as a cause of dental crowding.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2007; 132: 43-48
- Impacted third molars and risk of angle fracture.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2002; 31: 140-144
- Reliability of third molar probing measures and the systemic impact of periodontal pathology.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2006; 64: 652
- Change in third molar angulation/position and periodontal pathology.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2006; 64: 424
- Infections in elderly patients associated with impacted third molars.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 1995; 79: 137-141
- Changes over time in position and periodontal probing status of retained third molars.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011; 65
- Mund Kiefer Gesichtschir. 2003; 7 ([in German]): 171-174
- Occlusal caries in patients with asymptomatic third molars.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2004; 62: 973
- The impact of third molar symptoms, pain and swelling, on oral health related quality of life.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2004; 62: 1118
- Cysts and tumor associated with impacted third molar: is prophylactic removal justified?.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011; 69: 405-408
- The unerupted or impacted third molar—a critical appraisal of its pathologic potential.J Can Dent Assoc. 1989; 55: 201-207
- Pathologically significant pericoronal lesions in adults: histopathologic evaluation.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2002; 60: 613-617
- Microbial complexes detected in the second/third molar region in patients with asymptomatic third molars.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2002; 60: 1234
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery: defining our present; shaping our future.J Am Coll Dent. 2009; 76: 36-39
The author has nothing to disclose.