Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Computer planning and intraoperative navigation in cranio-maxillofacial surgery.Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2010; 22: 135-156
- Computer planning and intraoperative navigation in orthognathic surgery.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011; 69: 592-605
- A new technique for the creation of a computerized composite skull model.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2003; 61: 222-227
- Effect of facial asymmetry on 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional cephalometric measurements.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011; 69: 655-662
- New 3-dimensional cephalometric analysis for orthognathic surgery.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011; 69: 606-622
- Clinical feasibility of computer-aided surgical simulation (CASS) in the treatment of complex cranio-maxillofacial deformities.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2007; 65: 728-734
- Virtual model surgery for efficient planning and surgical performance.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011; 69: 638-644
- Modern concepts in computer-assisted craniomaxillofacial reconstruction.Curr Opin Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2011; 19: 295-301
- The use of 3D imaging tools in facial plastic surgery.Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am. 2011; 19 (ix): 655-682
- Development of a technique for recording and transferring natural head position in 3 dimensions.J Craniofac Surg. 2010; 21: 1452-1455
- Computer-assisted three-dimensional surgical planning and simulation: 3D virtual osteotomy.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2000; 29: 11-17
- New clinical protocol to evaluate craniomaxillofacial deformity and plan surgical correction.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2009; 67: 2093-2106
- Accuracy of the computer-aided surgical simulation (CASS) system in the treatment of patients with complex craniomaxillofacial deformity: a pilot study.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2007; 65: 248-254
- A new method to orient 3-dimensional computed tomography models to the natural head position: a clinical feasibility study.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011; 69: 584-591
- Outcome study of computer-aided surgical simulation in the treatment of patients with craniomaxillofacial deformities.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011; 69: 2014-2024
Funding support: The authors have no financial disclosures to declare.