Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Handbook of product design for manufacturing.McGraw-Hill, New York1986
- Mechanical and in vitro performance of apatite-wollastonite glass ceramic reinforced hydroxyapatite composite fabricated by 3D-printing.J Mater Sci Mater Med. 2009; 20: 1281
- A chitin nanofiber ink for airbrushing, replica molding, and microcontact printing of self-assembled macro-, micro-, and nanostructures.Adv Mater. 2011; 23: 4776
- Creation of nanostructures with poly(methyl methacrylate)-mediated nanotransfer printing.J Am Chem Soc. 2008; 130: 12612
- Fabrication of a wax ear by rapid-process modeling using stereolithography.Int J Prosthodont. 1999; 12: 20
- Use of virtual surgery and stereolithography-guided osteotomy for mandibular reconstruction with the free fibula.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2011; 128: 1080
- Application of the stereolithography technique in complex spine surgery.Arq Neuropsiquiatr. 2007; 65: 443
- Accuracy of treatment planning based on stereolithography in computer assisted surgery.Med Phys. 2006; 33: 3408
- Stereolithography for craniofacial surgery.J Craniofac Surg. 2006; 17: 869
- Melt flow behaviour of poly-epsilon-caprolactone in fused deposition modelling.J Mater Sci Mater Med. 2008; 19: 2541
- Skin cell culture on an ear-shaped scaffold created by fused deposition modelling.Biomed Mater Eng. 2005; 15: 375
- Structural design and experimental analysis of a selective laser sintering system with nano-hydroxyapatite powder.J Biomed Nanotechnol. 2010; 6: 370
- Dimensional error of selective laser sintering, three-dimensional printing and polyjet models in the reproduction of mandibular anatomy.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2009; 37: 167
- Dimensional error in selective laser sintering and 3D-printing of models for craniomaxillary anatomy reconstruction.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2008; 36: 443
- Fabrication of 13-93 bioactive glass scaffolds for bone tissue engineering using indirect selective laser sintering.Biofabrication. 2011; 3: 025004
- Indirect selective laser sintering of apatite-wollostonite glass-ceramic.Proc Inst Mech Eng H. 2008; 222: 1107
- 3D printing based on imaging data: review of medical applications.Int J Comput Assist Radiol Surg. 2010; 5: 335
- Organ printing: the future of bone regeneration?.Trends Biotechnol. 2011; 29: 601
- Towards organ printing: engineering an intra-organ branched vascular tree.Expert Opin Biol Ther. 2010; 10: 409
Available at: www.state.gov/documents/organization/89445.pdf. Accessed January 12, 2012.
- An open system approach for surgical guide production.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011; 69: e519
- Improved biocomposite development of poly(vinyl alcohol) and hydroxyapatite for tissue engineering scaffold fabrication using selective laser sintering.J Mater Sci Mater Med. 2008; 19: 989
- Porous polycaprolactone scaffold for cardiac tissue engineering fabricated by selective laser sintering.Acta Biomater. 2010; 6: 2028-2034
- Applications of 3-Dimensional virtual computerized tomography technology in oral and maxillofacial surgery: current therapy.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2010; 68: 1933-1959