Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Interactive CT software in oral and maxillofacial surgery.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2005; 13: 69-81
- Advanced imaging.in: White S. Pharoah M. Oral radiology principles and interpretation. 6th edition. Mosby-Year Book Medical Publishers, St Louis (MO)2004: 207
- Cone beam computed tomography in craniofacial imaging.Orthod Craniofac Res. 2003; 6: 31-36
- Age of patients and morbidity associated with mandibular third molar surgery.J Am Dent Assoc. 1980; 101: 240-245
- Complications following removal of impacted third molars: the role of the experience of the surgeon.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1986; 44: 855-859
- Permanent damage to inferior alveolar and lingual nerves during the removal of impacted mandibular third molars: comparison of two methods of bone removal.Br Dent J. 1992; 172: 108-110
- The radiological prediction of inferior alveolar nerve injury during third molar surgery.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1990; 28: 20-25
- Panoramic radiographic risk factors for inferior alveolar nerve injury after third molar extraction.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2003; 61: 417-421
- Reliability of panoramic radiography in evaluating the topographic relationship between the mandibular canal and impacted third molars.J Am Dent Assoc. 2004; 135: 312-318
- Narrowing of the inferior dental canal in relation to the lower third molars.Dentomaxillofac Radiol. 2005; 34: 154-163
- Methods of determining the relationship of the mandibular canal and third molars: a survey of Australian oral and maxillofacial surgeons.Aust Dent J. 2006; 51: 64-68
- The cutting edge.J Clin Orthod. 2009; 41: 557-561
- The cutting edge.J Clin Orthod. 2009; 43: 507-512
- The future of orthodontic diagnostic records.Semin Orthod. 2011; 17: 39-45
- Evaluation of CBCT digital models and traditional models using the Little’s Index.Angle Orthod. 2010; 80: 435-439
- A Comparison of the accuracy of linear measurements obtained from cone beam computerized tomography images and digital models.Semin Orthod. 2011; 17: 49-56
- Has CBCT become too much of a good thing? Charting progress.American Dental Education Association, Washington, DC2011
Disclosures: Dr Douglas Chenin is Director of Clinical Affairs of Anatomage Inc. The other authors have nothing to disclose.