Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Computer planning and intraoperative navigation in cranio-maxillofacial surgery.Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2010; 22: 135-156
- Three-dimensional surgical simulation.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2010; 138: 361-371
- Computer-aided surgery using 3D rendering of maxillofacial pathology and trauma.Int J Med Robot. 2007; 3: 203-206
- Use of computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing to produce orthognathically ideal surgical outcomes: a paradigm shift in head and neck reconstruction.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2009; 67: 2115-2122
- Oromandibular reconstruction using a fibula osteocutaneous free flap: four different “preplating” techniques.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2006; 118: 643-651
- Importance of computer-aided design and manufacturing technology in the multidisciplinary approach to head and neck reconstruction.J Craniofac Surg. 2010; 21: 1277-1280
- Use of virtual 3-dimensional surgery in post-traumatic craniomaxillofacial reconstruction.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011; 69: 733-741
The authors have nothing to disclose.