Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Medical rapid prototyping technologies: state of the art and current limitations for applications in oral and maxillofacial surgery.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2005; 63: 1006-1015
- The display of three-dimensional anatomy with stereolithographic models.J Digit Imaging. 1990; 3: 200
- Custom designed facial implants.Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am. 2008; 16: 133-146
- Reconstruction of posttraumatic and congenital facial deformities with three dimensional computer-assisted custom designed implants.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1994; 94: 775-785
- Skeletal volume enhancement: implants and osteotomies.Curr Opin Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2004; 12: 349-356
- Comparative dosimetry of dental CBCT devices and 64 slice CT for oral and maxillofacial radiology.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2008; 106: 106-114
- Comparative study of image quality for MSCT and CBCT scanners for dentomaxillofacial radiology applications.Radiat Prot Dosimetry. 2008; 129: 222-226
- Comparison between effective radiation dose of CBCT and MSCT scanners for dentomaxillofacial applications.Eur J Radiol. 2009; 71: 461-468
- Comparing 3-dimensional virtual methods for reconstruction in craniomaxillofacial surgery.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011; 69: 1184-1194
- Augmentation genioplasty with hard tissue replacement implants.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1998; 56: 549-552
- HTR® polymer facial implants: a five year clinical experience.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 1995; 19: 445-450
- Genioplasty and chin augmentation with Medpore implants: a report of 650 cases.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2008; 32: 220-226
- Facial skeletal reconstruction using porous polyethylene implants.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2003; 111: 1118-1827
- Malar, submalar, and midfacial implants.Facial Plast Surg. 2000; 16: 35-44
- Use of customized polyetheretherketone (PEEK) implants in the reconstruction of complex maxillofacial defects.Arch Facial Plast Surg. 2009; 11: 53-55
Communication with Synthes CMF®. West Chester (PA). Available at: www.synthes.com. Accessed July 16, 2011.
- An evaluation of the effectiveness of different techniques for intraoperative infiltration of antibiotics into alloplastic implants for use in facial reconstruction.Arch Facial Plast Surg. 2009; 11: 246-251
- Essentials of cheek and midface implants.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2010; 68: 1420-1429
- Malar augmentation: a 5-year retrospective review of the silastic midfacial malar implant.Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1999; 125: 980-987
- A new approach to evaluation and surgery of the malar complex.Ann Plast Surg. 1988; 20: 206-214
- Profilplasty.Int Macro J Aesthic Plast Surg. 1971; 1: 12
- Facial keys to orthodontic diagnosis and treatment planning–part I.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 1993; 103: 299-312
- Facial keys to orthodontic diagnosis and treatment planning–part II.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 1993; 103: 395-411
- Cephalometric analysis of dentofacial normals.Am J Orthod. 1980; 78: 404-420
- Assessment of the anteroposterior soft tissue contour of the lower facial third in the ideal young adult.Am J Orthod. 1981; 79: 316-325
- Lip posture and its significance in treatment planning.Am J Orthod. 1967; 53: 262-284