Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Mechanical behavior of three maxillofacial prosthetic adhesive systems: a pilot project.J Prosthet Dent. 1992; 68: 943
- Intra-osseous anchorage of dental prosthesis. I. Experimental studies.Scand J Plast Reconstr Surg. 1969; 3: 81-100
- Intraosseous anchorage of dental prosthesis. II. Review of clinical approaches.Scand J Plast Reconstr Surg. 1970; 4: 19-34
- Repair of defects in mandible.Scand J Plast Reconstr Surg. 1970; 4: 100-108
- Arsb Goteb Tandlak Sallsk. 1970; 3 ([Swedish]): 9-25
- Tandlakartidningen. 1971; 63 ([Swedish]): 486-497
- Treatment outcome of bone-anchored craniofacial prostheses after tumor surgery.Cancer. 2001; 92: 3045-3050
- Surgical versus prosthetic reconstruction of microtia. The case for prosthetic reconstruction.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2006; 64: 1639-2006
- Bone-anchored reconstruction of the irradiated head and neck cancer patient.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1993; 108: 334-343
- Craniofacial osseointegration: the Canadian experience.Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 1993; 8: 197-204
- The microflora associated with extraoral endosseous craniofacial implants: a cross-sectional study.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2000; 29: 344-350
- Clinical immunological and bacteriological evaluation of adverse reactions to skin-penetrating titanium implants in the head and neck region.Contact Dermatitis. 1992; 27: 1-7
- Selected microbial findings in association with percutaneous titanium implants.Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 1994; 9: 565-570
- Microflora associated with percutaneous craniofacial implants used for retention of facial prostheses: a pilot study.Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 1995; 10: 578-582
- A retrospective study of osseointegrated skin-penetrating titanium fixtures used for retaining facial prostheses.Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 1992; 75: 523-528