Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Temporomandibular joint surgery for internal derangement.Dent Clin North Am. 2007; 51 ([review]) (vii–viii): 195-208
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery in patients with chronic orofacial pain.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2003; 61: 662-667
- Outcomes of 152 temporomandibular joints following arthroscopic anterolateral capsular release by holmium: YAG laser or electrocautery.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2004; 97 ([discussion: 552]): 546-551
- Principles and practice of temporomandibular joint arthroscopy.Mosby, St Louis (MO)1996
- Botox: a review.Plastic Surg Nurs. 2003; 23: 64
- Four-year follow-up study of temporomandibular joint arthroscopic surgery for advanced stage internal derangements.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1996; 54 ([discussion: 291]): 285-290
- Outcome of arthroscopic surgery for internal derangement of the temporomandibular joint: long-term results covering 10 years.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2000; 28: 264-271
- Type A botulinum toxin in the treatment of chronic facial pain associated with masticatory hyperactivity.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2003; 61: 774-778
- Arthroscopy of the temporomandibular joint: technique and operative images.Atlas Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2003; 11: 129-144