Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Management of middle meningeal and superficial temporal artery hemorrhage from total temporomandibular joint replacement surgery with a gelatin based hemostatic agent.J Craniofac Surg. 2005; 16: 309-312
- Surgical approaches to the facial skeleton. 2nd edition. Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, Philadelphia2006
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery. 2nd edition. vol. 2. Saunders, Philadelphia2009 (p. 901)
- A protocol for management of temporomandibular joint ankylosis in children.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2009; 67: 1966-1978
- Efficacy of temporomandibular joint ankylosis surgical treatment.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2010; 68: 1276-1282
- The use of autogenous tissue in temporomandibular joint reconstruction.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2000; 58: 63-69
- Exercise adherence in patients with trismus due to head and neck oncology: a qualitative study into the use of the Therabite.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2009; 38: 947-954
- Outcomes of total alloplastic replacement with periarticular autogenous fat grafting for management of reankylosis of the temporomandibular joint.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2008; 66: 1794-1803
- The use of alloplastic prostheses for temporomandibular joint reconstruction.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2000; 58: 70-75
- The effect of experimental ligation of the external carotid artery and its major branches on hemorrhage from the maxillary artery.J Oral Surg. 1982; 11: 251-259
- A retrospective study of the costochondral graft in TMJ reconstruction.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2003; 32: 606-609
The author is a paid consultant for Biomet Microfixation, 1520 Tradeport Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32218.