Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Modified condylotomy for chronic nonreducing disk dislocations.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 1997; 84: 234-240
- Treatment of temporomandibular joint dysfunction by intraoral vertical ramus osteotomy.Int J Adult Orthodont Orthognath Surg. 1990; 5: 9-27
- Results of reoperation after failed modified condylotomy.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1997; 55 ([discussion: 3–4]): 1250-1253
- Modified condylotomy for treatment of the painful temporomandibular joint with a reducing disc.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1993; 51 ([discussion 43–4]): 133-142
- One- and three-year prospective outcome study of modified condylotomy for treatment of reducing disc displacement.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2000; 58: 7-17
- Prospective study of modified condylotomy for treatment of nonreducing disk displacement.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2000; 89: 147-158
- Prospective multicenter comparison of 4 temporomandibular joint operations.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2005; 63: 1174-1179
- Modification of the modified condylotomy.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1996; 54: 548-551
- The condylotomy procedure.Atlas Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 1996; 4: 93-106
- Long-term follow-up of modified condylotomy for internal derangement of the temporomandibular joint.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 1996; 81: 509-515
- Condylotomy in surgery of the temporomandibular joint.Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 1989; 1: 303-327
- The treatment of temporomandibular joint internal derangements using a modified open condylotomy: a preliminary report.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1991; 49 ([discussion: 83–4]): 578-583
- Disk position before and after modified condylotomy in 80 symptomatic temporomandibular joints.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 1995; 79: 668-679
The author has no financial disclosure or conflict of interest.