Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Historical development of alloplastic temporomandibular joint replacement after 1945 and state of the art.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2009; 38: 909-920
- Anatomical study of the complications of intraoral vertico-sagittal ramus osteotomy.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2006; 64: 384-389
- Temporomandibular joint total replacement prosthesis: current knowledge and considerations for the future.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2008; 37: 103-110
- Alloplastic reconstruction of the temporomandibular joint.Selected Readings Oral Maxillofac Surgery. 1999; 7: 1-20
- Autogenous and alloplastic reconstruction of the temporomandibular joint.in: Quinn P.D. Color atlas of temporomandibular joint surgery. Mosby, St Louis (MO)1998: 170-212
- Lorenz prosthesis.Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2000; 12: 93-299
- Reconstruction of the temporomandibular joint autogenous compared with alloplastic.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2002; 40: 296-299
- Guidelines for the replacement of temporomandibular joints in the United Kingdom.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2008; 46: 146-147
- Total reconstruction of the temporomandibular joint. Up to 8 years follow-up of patients with Biomet total joint prostheses.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2010; 39: 951-955
Dr Quinn is a paid consultant for Biomet Microfixation.